Inside she gave me my nose wrinkle smile.
I asked them which picture they like better. I like this top one, but they said the bottom one.
Cheeeessseee by Makayla's presents...we should have put the big bag in back to see the other ones.
Makayla loved giving hugs to the gift giver.
Christopher gave her sidewalk chalk. (something she's been wanting.)
Aww....Michael gave her gum.
A new scooter
Hugging daddy (I didn't get a pic of her hugging me :)
Elsa dress from Grandma & Grandpa!
The back was really pretty too, and you can see makayla's Elsa hair.
I love this smile on her. She chose mac n cheese for dinner (which Christopher made!) and funfetti cake w/rainbow chip frosting. And mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mmmm...Good choice makayla!
Even frozen candles!
Blowing them out
Last one!
Then there was excitement! Michael saw a spider on his leg. The spider jumped on the table. Then Rob grabbed its spider web and held it like a pinata while Christopher clapped it dead. When it dropped to the floor, Makayla smashed it with her bare foot!
Joseph and Matthew woke up in time for cake and ice cream.
Matthew was licking his ice cream and his cake stuck to his face!
Wish I had a picture of that, but the after math was pretty funny.
This is kind of a funny series of pictures. He's pretty good on the older kids scooters.
Who me?
Yes! I'm riding Makayla's scooter!
























No comments:
Post a Comment