Sunday, April 15, 2018

Beginning of November

We had to document that the twins cleaned their room and made their beds!  (Their room is a mess these days.)
Fun with playdough.  I think they made a catepillar?
School pics upside down.  I forgot it was school picture day, so Michael wasn't dressed up.
Michael did a cupcake making after school 4-H club.  It's only $5 for 6 classes.  He liked eating the cupcakes & this is the only one I ever saw.
Rob laying carpet in the guest bedroom.  knee-kicker carpet stretching.  He completely finished the guest bedroom & Christopher's bedroom.  They were just studded when we moved in.

I think I have a pic of all the kids wearing these pjs from my great grandma gladys.
Christopher's new bedroom. He loves having his own space.
The guest bedroom ready for guests just in time to host the Loftus Thanksgiving Reunion.
Makayla wanted a picture at walmart in the princess carriage.
Zachary loves BYU and is wearing a "#1 fan finger"
Makayla went with me to Young Women in Excellence.
I made dinner for Rob's mom's bday (they got back from a trip that day.  I made General Tso's Chicken & when I was adding some red pepper flakes, the lid fell off & the whole bottle went in.  I scooped out as much as I could.  It was spicy, but not unbearably so.  She liked it.
Twins and their neighbor friend Parker.
Zachary found a basketball at the neighbor's house.

Makayla's play dough creation.
Don't eat it Joseph!
Matthew's creation
"cheese"
The toys found a new location, no longer under the TV.  Now we have a nice little TV area.
Here's where the toys went.  This dresser desk is from Rob's grandma stephenson's house, when she moved out to Utah from California.

No comments: