I'm not sure that I managed to get pictures of the other girls in this outfit, but it was one of my favorites, so they all wore it.
Joseph found a new favorite outfit in his closet. Loved the pocket detail and the fact it was a collared shirt.
Zachary loves layering shirts (and shorts/pants.) In this picture I feel like Adalyn looks especially like Zachary at the same age.
The twins turned 7! They wanted pumpkin pie and chocolate? or neapolitan? ice cream. Mostly, they didn't want cake, and Joseph really wanted pumpkin pie, and Matthew was happy with ice cream.
Trying a new hairdo on Makayla's hair.
Spiderman is ready to go 4wheeling!
Emma loved her valentines day dress and tights.
Adalyn smiles are hard to capture.
Valentines day pizza. Looks like Zachary is layering with the spiderman costume.
I dressed Adalyn up to go out and enjoy the snow...but I didn't last long. I can't remember if it was me or other kids needing me inside.
Even though we didn't get very much snow, All winter the kids piled on the sled to be towed by the 4 wheeler. 4 kids on this time.
Rob usually has a couple riding with him too.
Ironman wouldn't normally dress like this, would he?
Brooklyn and Adalyn, 2 weeks apart. (Brooklyn started out smaller...by a pound and a half)
Makayla did my hair.
Zachary wanted a picture with me.
I did Makayla's hair...usually only a Sunday after church thing.
Zachary showing off the stuff he's building.
Sisters
Adalyn loves the booster chair.
Her eyes are smiling.
Joseph saved up his money and bought a desk from someone in the area. He didn't love the color, but the location and price were right.
Zachary showing off his armor.
What am I supposed to do when you take my picture?
Trying to capture Emma's color.



























No comments:
Post a Comment