Monday, November 8, 2021

March

More Zachary armor.




Adalyn didn't want me to set her down, so it was hard to get a picture of the cousins together.


This one made me laugh.


My friend started a quilting business and made me a quilt for my birthday.  I love the colors and it is so cozy, with minky fabric on the other side.
Joseph tried cutting his hair.
Zachary also got a haircut.
I got a new shirt and shoes for my birthday.


Rob and the kids made me a yummy cake.
Christopher had the day off school, so he helped me when both Zachary and Adalyn needed shots.
Dressing up in green.


Emma's green and a game we were playing while Adalyn was taking a nap and Zachary was doing his preschool (upstart) on the computer.
My first time at the new, all-abilities park.  The kids thought this was so fun!
Emma showing me her blocks.


More hair pics.


I loved this dress.  So sweet when she's at the age of just sitting around.


Cute smile!  She loves Daddy.





 Dinner was mac n cheese with pork & bbq sauce and roasted asparagus.

No comments: