We brought lots of blow ups and it wasn't too crowded...probably because the water was freezing and it wasn't too hot.
Adalyn loved going for rides with Rob
6/7 kids present isn't too bad. (one is a friend)
I love almost 2 yr old smiles.
enjoying the water at the all abilities park
A play? or just some capes as part of a fun imaginative game? I think both Joseph and the bear are in their underwear. and capes.
The water boiled in a heart shape.
3 sisters swinging in the neighbor's backyard.
My neighbor shot a bear.
Not something you see on your neighbor's lawn every day.
Cute Emma
Fancy natural curls
The story of the saved banana? I don't remember that one.
I do remember this one though. Too funny. Rob took the boys fishing and Matthew caught one right away. Rob took this picture then helped clean it. He gave the innards to Matthew and said throw it in the black garbage can. Well around this place on the driveway he threw up. It was too gross for him.
Hair chalk is a favorite summer past time.
All of us showing off our hair.
Pretty summer Sunday dresses.
Handsome boys.
Makayla loves doing puzzles on Sunday afternoons. Adalyn is happy to be with her big sister.
Sister hug!
I made chocolate frogs for the girls to put into little paper boxes they made when Makayla's book club read Harry Potter.It's fun to be on the covers.
Michael's friend Devin (front row, blue tie) was baptized. Michael went to a few of the discussions with the missionaries and Devin invited him to be a witness for his baptism.
Brooklyn hugging Adalyn
Cute cousins!
I take alot of pics on Sunday because it's an easy way to get the kids outside for church (well, not the teenagers, but they leave early to help with the sacrament).
Emma took a picture of her feet. I found that later on my phone.
playing with their food before they eat it. (Joseph, Matthew, Zachary)
Playing at the park
They wanted to see how high they could jump.
Super yummy cake at Rob's nephew's birthday party. (made by Harvey's aunt)
Why am I crying? The pretzels are all gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment