Friday, May 12, 2023

beginning of september

Kids love using my phone to take pictures of me. or just pictures in general.
Zachary tried using the pull-up bar, but jumped to it, which made it fall so he fell and scraped his back on the chair he was on.  He requested a picture to see how bad it was.
Christopher's date responded to him asking her to homecoming.
Requests from the kids for dinners for the month.  We did this for 6ish months before I got tired of eating the same 6 things.
Adalyn LOVED playing with Christopher's balloon.

Planning preschool!  We did a co-op with 3 of Emma's friends.  (they were all in sunbeams, but 2 were going to kindergarten next year and 2 the year after). We taught monday and wednesday, one week per month.
I did a cute hair do on Makayla
Christopher's instagram post.
He broke his foot (a Liz Frank injury) on Labor Day, mountain biking.  While he was in the air, the wind caught him, so he landed weird and stomped down on his foot to catch himself.  I'm just glad he didn't break his head/neck.
Twins flag football team.  They came in 2nd.  They only lost to 1 team, and they lost to them 3 times.  In this age group they weren't allowed to run the ball, just pass the ball.  Joseph loved pulling flags and batting the ball down.  Matthew loved catching interceptions.  I helped rotate subs in.
Emma's preschool questionaire was cute!
Makayla and I thought this balloon coat was cute.
I've been doing a book club for Makayla and 7 friends once a month.  They read the chronicles of Narnia, so we did this painting of the lamppost.
Ate homemade turkish delite
and beaver's lodges, in addition to other games.
Makayla did my hair.


Zachary wanted to see how his back was healing.
preschool activity!
Emma had a cold, and she has a friend in preschool that wears a mask when she has a cold, so I had Emma wear one.

I let the kids make the snack we did at preschool when they got home.
Curls?!
Smiles!
Emma got sooo muddy at the twins flag football game.

 

No comments: