And they like making funny faces.
The culprit?
Rob pulling the kids behind the 4 wheeler. Christopher convinced Adalyn to sit on his lap.
When it's the older kids' turn, they like to jump on whoever is lying on the sled, trying to knock them off.
Emma trying to walk out to where Rob was shoveling the tramp
Apparently Rob likes hijacking my phone too.
interesting way to used hoverboards.
train style
Will Adalyn fit in the box?
Happy Adalyn. Towards the end of this post from Feb. 2015, you'll see Makayla in the same pj's.
I made some sour dough bread and look how wonderful the inside looks. It was sooo good!
Emma's friend wanted to play hair salon instead of playing with Emma. She actually brushed quite softly!
The outside of my sourdough loaf!
Zach lost his first tooth!
Cereal pre-inflation (aka before 2021) was $3/bag. After inflation it went up to $6/bag. There was a sale for $2.50/bag, so I bought a ton! We go through 4 a week, so I needed alot to get us through to the next sale.
Adalyn eating dinner with cousin Cora.
Cousin pictures! Cheeese!
Rob was reading outloud....but no one stuck around for the story lol. Usually the kids do want to hear a story, they were just in the middle of something.
Emma and Adalyn prefer a smaller stair slide.
Emma's preschool group after the tour at the police station.
I tried taking a picture for Michael's FSY application...and it didn't really look like him.
oooops. I cooked our hot pad.
Is Joseph a newsie or is he a character from Expelled, by Beth Stephenson (Rob's mom)
My friend had costumes for the kids to wear while they handed out fliers advertising Rob's mom's book.
Makayla buying yarn to make more gnomes
Michael helped Emma and Adalyn make a snowcave.
My view from inside
No comments:
Post a Comment