Makayla loved having her sisters visit her at school
They were invited to the district science fair.
Makayla biting her metal like an olympian.
Accepting her award.
She's so excited!
At districts.
They went on to BYU! I drove them, then met Rob at the temple 5 mins away, since parents aren't invited to the judging. We did sealing for those that have died, so their marriages won't last only until death do they part, but for eternity. In there was a 70 yr old couple who had just been sealed themselves that week!! They were being sealed for his parents, aunts and uncles who taught him to play the guitar, etc. It was very special to be there. Rob had to run back to work, but I stayed and did some initiatories because there was a sign saying they had openings. I got back in plenty of time to help take down their poster and pick up the girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment