Tuesday, February 20, 2024

September

Makayla and I went to the BYU game.  Taking pics by the cougar before the game



One of the kids took a pic of me on a Sunday


Matthew gave a talk on Sunday.  I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being this tall.
Joseph's teacher came to cheer the boys on since lots of them are in her class.  Here's our team picture.
Rob and Zach and Thomas and Grandpa enjoyed the BYU game.
Emma holding baby Ellie
Adalyn holding baby Ellie
It was fun babysitting my niece for a few mornings while her regular babysitter was out of town.
Friends
Walking to pick up Emma from school and Ellie fell asleep.
Awake before we left.
Selfie with Ellie!
Matthew holding her
Joseph's turn.
Zach's turn.
Emma got beautiful face paint from a friend's bday party.
I knew a clown was coming, but I didn't realize it would be such a fun clown that did face paint and balloon animals.

Emma or her friend cut her hair...I just noticed at story time.  She's my first child to cut their own hair.
Makayla's art project.

Zach playing dress up at Grandma and Grandpa's
hi-ya!
Here's our real team picture.  All the boys were from our school.  One girl was on our team, but she went to a different school.  All the boys were supportive of her being on our team.
Coaching in action.
Waiting to get our flu shots.
Makayla had a weird rash after hers...we think she left the bandaid on too long.
Moon coming over the mountain at the football game.
Date night!
A favorite hair do of Emma's


Emma loves Makayla's friend Hadley!
 

No comments: