Monday, September 1, 2008

An additional blog

Rob's cousin Emily inspired me to create another blog. My new blog has my menu for the week (or rather, what I ended up cooking last week), recipes, and whatever preschool stuff I'm doing with Christopher. (This week it's the letter D, for the dinosaur museum). I have a link called "The Homemaker in Me" for future reference. The address is: http://hflinreallife.blogspot.com
I chose this name because I majored in HFL (home and family living) and right now it's my life. Anything homemakery I'll put on there. I'm not great at remembering to take pictures of our dinner, but I'll try and remember better in the future.

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

Fun idea! I will for sure tune in to see whats cookin at your house. They all sound very yummy.

maryirene said...

it was fabulous talking to you. i just know we'll be friends forever! even if it is just a call a few times a year. you are one of my heros! miss you!!!

Ashley DeMille said...

What a great idea! I will watch for great ideas and ways to teach Jaxon. I can't wait to see all your recipes! I need ideas

Britt-Marie said...

Love your new blog! I've bookmarked it so I can use it whenever I'm in a bind for dinner. Thanks!
Also, I love the "letter of the day" lessons! Great work there!

Lynsey said...

Any time you want more squash or tomatoes just let me know and I'll pick it fresh for you. It will be a little delayed because the garden is in Spanish Fork... but my mom comes every morning to watch Caden while I'm at work so she can bring some too...
I'll have to share some of the recipes I found for them too now that you have your cool new blog.