Monday, September 22, 2008

Our visit to Richfield, UT

Rob went to Moab to go mountain biking, so Christopher and I went to hang out with Ashley, Jaxon, and Maddie. Jaxon and Christopher had tons of fun together!
Yes, we went to the grocery store with 3 kids, 3 and younger.
Christopher loved holding Maddy and even called her "Maddy-Paddy."

I gave Maddie the shirt she is wearing. We had lots of fun while our husbands were mountain biking!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Looks like fun! Maddie sure looks like she is getting big. Christopher looks so old holding her.

Ashley DeMille said...

cute pictures! You need to email them to me! I didn't know you got any at the grocery store. i had a lot of fun. Thanks for coming to visit!

rachel said...

That is so fun that you guys got together with friends! Isn't great to live close enough to do that?