
I think I'm the only one (besides Bella Swan) that could get this injury. I opened the cupboard and a bunch of cups came crashing down. I tried to catch them and some how pinched my finger inbetween two of them in the millisecond this all happened. So now I have a blood blister on my pinkie.
4 comments:
Don't worry. I could totally do it too.
I haven't read the books yet, but I plan to... so I will understand that later. As for boy clothes, Angie mentioned to me that you had some of her hand me downs... I'd be interested in seeing what condition they are in. I know they've been through several boys now, but that'd be fun to see. Have a good one!
hahaha...i love it! i wish i was bella swan! not in the 'i get injured all the time' but in the 'i have a sexy vampire that digs me' kind of way. ;)
Post a Comment