2004 we were dating. We were hiking up Rock Canyon and Rob was checking out a cave. He stepped over what he thought was a shadow line and fell 4-6 ft (he isn't here for me to verify). I thought he was joking when he said he fell (I was outside because I was scared-no flashlight). Then he showed me his leg and he hopped down Rock Canyon. I drove him home and convinced him not to go to work that night.2007 I can't remember so nothing too memorable happened I guess. Any Leavitt neighbors remember anything happening?
2006 I gave Rob and myself food poisioning by serving week old homemade tartar sauce. Thank fully my sister Danielle took care of 9 1/2 month old Christopher.2005 I was working at Taco Bell in the CougarEat, going to school, and pregnant with Christopher.
There's our out of order flashback of MLK weekend.
8 comments:
Wow! Look at Rob's curly hair! What happened to all that curl?
You have had some eventful MLK weekends!!
I was working at Taco Bell with you in 2005!!! Oh the TB.
love it!
wow, I totally remember when Rob fell. It looked pretty gross afterwords
Cute! That picture of Jaxon and Chris are so cute! I can't believe how much bigger Micheal is than Christopher was in those bath bath pictures.
I think in 2007 we all moved out of Leavitt!!! Oh and we went to Moab where Christopher threw up all over and Jaxon had a very high fever! Good times! We miss you guys.
How do you know the Demille's from Richfield? Thats where I went to Elementary School and I knew some Demilles...
Post a Comment