Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese

On Friday we took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese. They had a blast, but mostly just played 2 games. Basketball and Skee ball. I beat Rob at Basketball which surprised us both and did well at skee ball too. But we only played once and let the boys spend the rest of the $5 worth of tokens.

Michael couldn't do it himself, but he wanted to hold a ball.

Christopher was pretty good, but hit the plastic at the top a couple times which sent the ball flying every which way.

We also had a race: mom and michael vs. dad and christopher. they won. I"m not so good at racing games, but I did better than I normally do.




He loves throwing balls. He couldn't get them high enough in this game either.



so daddy or Christopher helped.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Michael looks so old! (And Christopher looks so intent!) fun times.

Marnie said...

I love skee-ball! That's all I will play if we go to a place like that. :)