Monday, April 17, 2017

Cousins!

Here's the cousins post.  Zachary is one week older than Joshua.  I was glad to get a good one of them together.
This is super cute of Joshua, but so serious of Zachary.
Here were the outtakes:  Zachary!
Joshua!
Cute one of Zachary
What's Zachary planning?


Our toys weren't organized (still aren't) but they found some stuff to play with.  Makayla, Brooklyn, Joseph, and Benjamin playing while the older boys were at school.

Joseph was so excited to 'holder baby josh"
He needed a pic with Zachary.
 This picture of Danielle and Joshua turned out super cute!  I wish I had thought to take a picture of her sledding down on her tummy with one of the kids sitting on her back.


Watch out!  Unless through the legs is the plan...
Christopher and a twin...Matthew I think

Michael LOVES sledding.  He was laughing the whole time and enjoyed going down with Brooklyn.  They were belly laughing up a storm.

How many kids can fit on Uncle Keith's lap?
Selfie with Zachary.
He's not so sure of this.


I can tell it's aunt Danielle because I lent her my bright snow pants.

Michael, Danielle, and...Brooklyn?  It was so fun having them here.  Really nice timing...while Rob was out of town so I didn't get lonely.

Pizza night!
Somehow Matthew fell asleep inbetween pizza and building gingerbread (graham cracker) houses.  Keith got all the supplies and the kids thought it was soo fun!  (I had made frosting with cream of tarter for the first time for Michael's class a few days before,  so it was fresh in my head.)
It was fun to see their personalities come out as they decorated.
Joseph, Makayla, Brooklyn
Christopher
Joseph
Makayla
Christopher
Joseph (this is getting a little redundant....out of the 10 kids there I took tons of pics of these 3)
Makayla and Brooklyn
We woke up Matthew (well, one of the kids did) and let him decorate his house.
Even while tired, he can still give his cute "camera" smile
Eating them the next day.  (I loved that "what's for snack?" "gingerbread house"  what's for dessert?  "gingerbread house"  no thinking/planning required.

No comments: