Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Moving day

Rob, his dad, and some friends from our old ward moving the TV piano (that is definitely our piano) into our new house.  It was so hard to leave our old neighborhood.  We knew we could count on our neighbors for anything.  Our new neighborhood is very friendly (we were brought 4 meals in the first 2 weeks!...and part of that time was Thanksgiving break.), but it is hard to get used to a new area.
Rob and neighbors and friends trying to get the double recliner couch (very heavy) up the stairs of our old house.
Maybe this way?

The twins bedroom was the first put together....and we still only have this much stuff in here.  We keep their dresser in the closet, and I STILL haven't put pictures on the wall.
Kitchen and living room.  I was impressed with how motivated I stayed in putting the kitchen stuff away.  Maybe because a nice lady down the street came over with dinner and said "let me play with your kids while you work."  I definitely worked hard the whole time she was there.  And while the kids were at Rob's parent's house for 2 nights.
The twins and Makayla "helping" me organize the pantry.  I have a pantry!!!
Christopher's idea of making an aisle with the shelving was a great idea!  I'm so glad we bought shelving & its not just stacked on the floor.  So much easier to inventory and find what I need.
Our front room/kitchen, much cleaner and with our bar stools we got on a great black friday deal.

No comments: