Then we drove up to Rob's parent's house & helped decorate their tree & enjoyed spending time with Rob's brothers who were in town.
Makayla did a pony tail in my hair for the first time.
Makayla was supposed to take a picture of me, but she ended up taking a video & it was really cute. I was hear saying "no, don't take a video, just take a picture" in a nice voice, not a mean voice, so that's good. You never want to be caught on camera losing patience.
Zachary was feeling sick.
This picture was from the open house in Colorado. With Rob's friends Stephan & Skye & Josh. I'm friends with both Josh & Stephan's wives on face book.
Christopher and Makayla also down for the count.
Joseph's people are getting more complex. So cute.
Lunchtime.
Zachary woke up too early from his nap, so he fell asleep on the couch with me. Definitely fighting something.
Christopher's Christmas concert. They were actually pretty good!
Rob got them dressed for their family Christmas party/ cookie exchange.
I went with the youth to temple square.
It was a big group.
Overlooking the lights.
Joseph got this at the family cookie exchange and white elephant party.
I made some pillows for my sister-in-law Kimberly for Christmas. I am considering making some for us because I like the fabric also.
This is the first time I've seen snowflakes that look so perfect! They look fake like sprinkles or glitter. So pretty!
We found this cute dress at DI, new with tags. She wears it as a dress-up.
Michael made this at school.
Matthew's fort.
Joseph's fort.

























No comments:
Post a Comment