"Take this cool picture, mom"
Cheese.
The twins turn 4!
They really wanted Ninjago lego sets. Since the age range was 7-14, Michael helped build. I spent like 5 hours building with them and they broke them in 30 mins. Now they just play with the ninjas that came with them. Waste of time and money for this age. But they sure love those ninja guys.
This is how they wanted to pose for their bday picture. too funny. too cute.
While watching snowboarding in the olympics, Zachary found this finger skateboard. He put his foot on it and pretended he was riding it. Too cute!
Heart shaped pizzas for valentines day. (veggie and egg pizza)
Makayla wanted a picture with her valentines bag.
The twins wanted a silly picture.
I found this cute outfit for $3! There were lots of color choices, so it's too bad Makayla wasn't there. She only wore the vest once before she decided it 'hurt her eyes'.
Christopher got a high enough score to be invited to this award ceremony at BYU. They gave him some BYU swag.
It did snow quite deep, but not as bad as last year (or at least it melted between storms.)
Olympics at pack night. Here's the event my co-leader and I were incharge of. (I'm now wolf den leader, and enjoying having Michael in my group!)
Photo booth! (I helped put it up)
















No comments:
Post a Comment