Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Preschool co-op



This year for preschool we did a co-op.  The twins, a boy named Carson, and 2 girls named Emma & Mae from the next ward over made a great group.  They were all 3 turning 4, and loved when it was time to read a story.  We did the Mother Goose Curriculum that I did with Christopher's co-op.  I love it because they send you the lesson plans AND all the supplies to do the lesson plans.  I love this because I hate making copies and finding materials.

Instead of everyone taking a week each month, we taught for 3 weeks at a time because one of the girls had a hard time with new places.  It worked out great!  I taught in December, and didn't have to teach at all again until March, which was perfect because I was dealing with morning sickness in January & February.
Joseph showing off his marshmallow snowman.
Comparing height of playdough with blocks.
"skiing"

They didn't stay on their feet very well.


Forests


Zachary loved when the preschool kids came to our house, but he didn't participate very well.
Forests!
Painting
Driving cars in the "snow"
It's really flour.

The twins still talk about the reindeer snacks we made. They loved it & it's just graham crackers, raisins, peanut butter & pretzels.

No comments: