Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Beginning of May

Happy birthday Makayla!  She wanted the apple crisp sugar cookie pie with ice cream.


Aunt Katie painted Adalyn's toes for the first time.  Adalyn LOVED it!

Sisters...
Matthew doesn't look happy.
This is a picture of both teams from the elementary school.  They are rough housing and excited to play each other.
Happy with her sucker from Maceys.
It's so bright!
Cutie Pie!
They fell asleep while I was running.
Beautiful girls with beautiful tulips in the background.
Back from a run.
Emma took a bunch of pictures of her leg.
Makayla is in the dress my sister wore for my wedding.

 I took this pic because I thought it was funny I forgot to take the flower out of my hair.  Usually I put random hair things in my hair when I find them so I can put them away.  But sometimes this happens.

No comments: