Dressed up for a tea party at Emma's friends' house
Adalyn eating by cousin Cora
Girls in their Easter dresses.
Adalyn playing at the park.
Zachary showing off the camping cot my parents passed down to us.
Adalyn with Makayla photo bombing.
Makayla was reading in the corner so others wouldn't bug her...and it's like a hiding spot, around other people.
Adalyn is wearing a coat that I wore when I was her age.
This is a good replica. I should find that picture!
The twins walking Adalyn to church
Joseph and Adalyn taking pictures in front of the flowers. This helps everyone get outside, ready to walk to church...taking pictures outside.
Joseph's picture
Zachary's picture.
Zachary and Adalyn
Cutie Pie
The 6 younger kids were ready to go...well, the older boys probably left to get ready to help with the sacrament.
Emma, Adalyn, and Joseph wanted a picture together.
This is also a dress I wore
Who is going to win? Grandpa and Brooklyn or Grandma and Adalyn
Clear winner!
Here are Rob and I with the twins' 2nd grade soccer team we coached.
Makayla racing at the 4th grade track meet.
On the high school's new track!
I found 13 pics like this on my phone.
And 7 pics like this. Thanks whoever stole my phone. I always wanted pictures of dirty dishes.
Also a phone thief picture.
And another phone thief picture. Pretty sure Joseph is the phone thief.


.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment