Tuesday, January 31, 2023

End of May

Zachary chose Peanut butter frosting on Chocolate cake with Sherbet ice cream.
Happy Birthday!

Zachary holding cousin Zachary
Zach, Adalyn, Joseph ready for Church on a Sunday.


On a Sunday walk, a few went off the trail.
Dad loves taking a nap on the floor on Sundays.
Mommy and Emma
Makayla learned about Bee keeping at activity days.  This is my friend, whose 15 yr old son just started keeping bees.

My Grandpa Jule passed away, so Rob and I went (with out kids, thanks to Rob's parents) to Oregon for the funeral.  We stayed in my Grandma and Grandpa Call's house.  
This shirt is hilarious because he drove her after she had passed away, to be buried with all the other family in the city cemetery.
We missed Kindergarten graduation, but Rob's mom grabbed a picture for me.


It was so fun to see all my cousins.  They were all able to fly in, and only 2 of my siblings weren't able to come.  All of us used to have Thanksgiving dinner together every year as kids and pose for pictures just like this, in age order.  Yes, I'm the oldest and my brother is the youngest.
Rob and I stopped by the temple we were married in.
Adalyn looks soo cute!


Everyone loves horsey rides from Daddy!
Matching Jammies!
Phone thief
Makayla didn't want to play a sport until this year.  She chose softball.

Selfies!


Ha!
Matthew's list of favorite people and places crack me up: May (a girl he liked since preschool, dad, and twin (didn't put Joseph's name), camping (I guess location doesn't need to be specific), New York and Mexico (he's never been to)
Makayla holding a friend's puppy.



We put flowers in Emma's hair.
Adalyn's smile is soo cute!  Here are the swings by my parent's new house.
A walk around Oqquir Lake (man-made)



I love Joseph's self portrait.


The girls were wearing their matching dresses from the reunion almost a year ago.


They wanted a picture with the twin's friend who happens to be their 4th cousin. (Her mom is my 3rd cousin.  I knew we must have been related because of her maiden name and my mom's maiden name, but I didn't realize it was so close!)


Classic use of this toy at our house
Happy sisters


 

No comments: