Saturday, August 20, 2011

Since our trip...

Cute brothers! You can kind of see the 10 mosquito bites on Michael's cheek & chin. He got them from sleeping in his room :( We killed 5 mosquitoes a night in their room until the city sprayed. (Oh, I love Michael's serious faces :)
I cut Michael's hair :( I miss the long white, thin locks, but Rob said it was time.
There was a crazy wind storm. This is by our back door. We had an umbrella attached & the wind was trying to blow it and the deck with it. Rob barely got it closed w/o it blowing him away!
Uncle Daniel (who is getting married in Denver in December!) invited us to his complex pool. We thought it would be a great way to spend the last day of summer break. And the boys wanted to use their water stuff from our trip.

Michael loved playing w/the ball.
and sitting on the stairs.
This morning the boys played trains. Choo-choo! Next up: school!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

how fun to turn the diaper boxes into choo choo trains-such cute boys you have marseille!