
Sorry it took so long to get these up, we were in Arkansas for a week, then driving home, then we couldn't get the pics off the SD card. But then Rob figured out a way, so here they are.

The kids loved the sea otters. (I loved them as a kid too!) This day I loved that is was inside an air conditioned building w/a bench to sit on while the boys ran back & forth w/the sea otters.

See, I finally got a pic where you could see the sea otters, but only w/Michael's arm.

These 2 pics should have been w/the other gorilla pictures...I thought I organized them well for the blog, but I guess I didn't. They were sitting outside, one of them beating his (or her?) chest, then all of a sudden they ran inside. We followed & saw it was meal time.

Christopher & Uncle Chris on one side of the glass, gorilla sitting down on the other.

Too bad my smile isn't better in this picture...Rob went on his mission to the Philippines & they had lots of Bamboo forests, like this one.

On the way out we saw a peacock.

And an albino peacock?!
1 comment:
when I showed Michael the gorilla picture he said 'ee-ee' (monkey) and pounded his chest. I guess he remembered!
Post a Comment