Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Baby Shower

Rob's aunt wanted to throw a 'family only baby shower for Emma.  We originally scheduled it for the beginning of August, but when we found out the c/s was schedule for then, we had the shower after she was born (and I was recovered).  It was fun to show her off!  In the picture he legs look like doll legs!


I thought it was fun to put Emma in one of the decorations at the shower, with the blanket Great Grandma Stephenson made her.  The doll was Rob's cousin's when she was a little girl.
(2nd) cousin (once removed) Emma holding baby Emma.  She actually lives down the street & has been in the twins preschool class both years (but not the same ward, because Utah.)



I should have grabbed the blanket Grandmas Stephenson made for Emma and included it in this picture.

My sister Calais and Makayla were good sports for the game.  I still don't know how we did that bow with no tape.




This was another fun game, great for while we were waiting for guest to arrive, and perfect since the little girls were invited.


No comments: