Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Random end of August


This is one of Zachary's favorite shirts.
I thought this was a funny picture.
One time I was feeding Emma in my room and Zachary comes in crying.

He poured shampoo all over himself & it got in his eyes. Poor guy.
Matthew made a fort with his soft blanket.
Zachary wanted me to take a picture like this because...
Matthew wanted me to take a picture like this because...
Joseph wanted me to take a picture like this.  He has no problem mixing his food (you know some kids have to keep everything separate, nothing touching)  He added his fruit snacks and goldfish to the last bit of his sandwich.
First time at the store with several kids.  Its hard to push the cart and keep a hand on Emma's head.
Documenting the other kids.  No, I didn't put Joseph in there.  I made him climb in himself.

No comments: