I love this cute little picture. If I was going to frame a 'newborn picture' of her (since I never do newborns of my kids), this would be it. Her great grandma Stephenson made her this blanket and Great aunt Lynda gave her this unicorn.
I had to include the classic 'open mouth' baby look from our photo shoot. Even though we didn't go to church this day, I still dressed her in a dress.
I need to take another picture of her with the unicorn to show how much she's grown. I"m sure she'll be eating it in the picture too.
Here's how tiny she is in the carseat.
Zachary was being silly.
Then I found him like this. Cute little baby Zachary.
Matthew LOVES Emma. He will always go help her when she cries. Funny little face he's making.
Makayla loves seeing all the cute girly baby things.
Joseph loves the fact that Joseph Smith's wife's name is Emma. He' s always singing "Faith like Brother Joseph, and the strength of the pioneers." (This is the only part of the song I know because it's the only part he sings.)
So cute. I knew she wouldn't be in newborn size long, so I tried to get a picture in most of her outfits.
Happy Zachary
Cute smile
Random....Rob caught a bird in the garage and showed me before he let it go.
Emma was sucking on her arm & I didn't realize she was giving herself a hickie. Sorry honey.
Enjoying a nap outside.
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment