The little kids were still hungry, so they ate bite off Rob and my salad. I pointed out that I would be making the same thing at home next week for Rob's work party. Spoiler alert- they didn't eat food I made at the party. (except maybe Joseph, he doesn't mind mixing foods and is our least picky kid)
Rob finished the guest room and Christopher's room the year before, so we left that carpet in there and filled the rooms up with stuff. See our toy cupboards stacked on top of each other?
When Rob carpeted the new rooms downstairs, he bought carpet for our room too. So we piled clothes from the closets on my bed and watched movies on my tv all day. (well, besides the hour we were at the dr and the hour we were at the elementary school for Makayla's little 4H play.) It was weird having strangers in our house, but they were nice.
Here is our wonderful soft, plush, new carpet. Rob found a great deal and chose it and said it felt like a blanket. How can carpet feel like a blanket?! Well I was pleasantly surprised.
Rob had taken the bunkbeds apart and the dressers were in the garage, but we piled the mattresses in our room (the kids had been sleeping on mattresses on the floor for a week because Rob was on a work trip and had to prep stuff before he left.
At a basketball game.
I love dresses like this on babies!
Cutie wearing the shoes I wore when I was a baby.
Every picture looks cute when it's your baby.
Sorry for the graphic picture. I don't know how Zachary cut his gum, but I was worried about it, so I sent a picture to Rob's brother who is a dentist. He said its fine.
Sure enough, here's the next day. What I'm mad about is that my gums don't heal like that. I had to have a gum graft on my bottom middle teeth's gums this month. Too bad they couldn't heal like this!
Emma's first time in a swing.
She thought it was fun!















No comments:
Post a Comment