Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pre-Christmas

I LOVE having so many stockings hanging up!  With the new carpet and getting our decorations up late, we didn't get everything up for over the fireplace.
At Rob's work party that we hosted at our house, there were some good gifts!

Makayla and Rob made Makayla's train for the Polar Express parade.  (I like helping the kids with their day-to-day homework and reading and I like Rob helping them with projects like this.)
This has a funny story.  The twins' church teacher texted me saying that when they asked the kids what they want Santa to bring them for Christmas, Joseph said 'A new family!"  She laughed and asked why.  He said because he wants a family that will buy him a cougar tail at the BYU games (this is a long maple bar doughnut).  They left this on our doorstep one night.
Cute Emma in her Christmas dress.

Zachary all ready and handsome for church.

Makayla, Rob, Zachary, Emma by the Christmas tree.  Note: we didn't put our presents to the kids out until Christmas Eve, even though I think presents are part of the decoration.  The reason is, I knew Zachary and maybe the twins would rip the wrapping paper.  This happened to these presents that Rob's parents brought over. And candy that the kids gave to each other.
Makayla by the tree.
We tried to recreate a picture of Michael holding Makayla (with that snowman on the tree).  Here is Joseph.
Zachary and Emma wearing the same clothes as the Michael and Makayla picture.
So many pictures trying to get just the right look.

I don't know that we could get one that looks exactly the same, but we got some funny faces.


Matthew wanted a turn.

No comments: