Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Jakers and Emma's leaf pictures

 I was wearing Emma, otherwise I would have put her in the picture.
 Cute kids while waiting for the hayride.
 I couldn't quite get everyone in the picture before we started moving.
 Joseph was around the corner in the other picture.  Haha, he's always got his emotions on his sleeve.  He can't fake a smile.  He's either cold or worried about moving on the hayride.
 Big step out Zachary!
If you zoom in, Matthew (Red jacket, near the bottom) is trying to climb up the slide and Michael (light blue jacket) is using the hay bale to climb up it too.

We meant to have a cool picture with all the kids on top of the hay bale, but Matthew jumped down and ran to the next thing, so here is a picture with the 7 people we wanted in the picture.  Rob is helping Joseph up, Michael is helping Zachary up, Makayla has pink pants on, and Christopher has bright orange shorts on.

Playing with Daddy in the corn is a favorite.
Happy Makayla. You can see Makayla lost her bottom 2 teeth.

We went through the small hay mazes first, then the animals, so this post has been in reverse order.  We met Rob with pizza at Jakers after work one day (he left work early and we came from dentist appointments.  It was a little chilly, but not too bad.
I love taking pictures of the babies in the leaves their first fall.  Here are Emma's.
It was kinda bright, so she was squinting.  I tried to recreate Makayla's leaf pictures with the same headband, but it didn't turn out.  I should have put her headbands more forward on her head since she is lying down.
I asked my neighbor across the street if I could take pictures in her yard since she had perfect leaves.  She said yes & good timing because they were going to clean them up that day.  Then I texted her all the other kids' leaf pictures.  It was fun to look at them again and show what the other kids looked like as babies since Zachary is the only baby our neighborhood has seen.

No comments: