Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Babies in the leaves

I let fall pass by and realized on the first cold day of the season that I still needed to take leaf pictures with the babies.  Too bad I didn't do it the day before!  I took a bunch of Matthew while Joseph was sleeping....these pics are from the neighbor's yard cuz we cut down our best leaf tree.
 I took pictures of the twins in this oufit to match a picture I had of Christopher.



 This one reminds me of Michael...reach...get that leaf!




 Such a happy guy

 Not as many pictures of Joseph, cuz I was cold and tired of pictures.  Oh well, we took a ton of him in his helmet, and none of Matthew by himself that day.
 My mother-in-law pointed out that Joseph and Makayla have the same mouth.  I didn't believe it until I saw some specific pictures and now I see it all the time.

 airplane?
I didn't get any of them together cuz they took opposite naps this day.  which, worked well for individual pictures, but it makes for a very busy day.

No comments: