Makayla made a cute Mary.
Lol. I tried to get her to smile differently and this is the face she made. I'm still laughing about it.
That's better.
Christopher and Michael were arguing over who got to be Joseph. Makayla piped in "I want to be Matthew". LOL! That's the quote of the evening.
Grandma helping Michael get ready.
Michael got to be Joseph. So we have Joseph, Mary, and Makayla's doll was baby Jesus.Christopher was either a shepherd, wiseman, or angel...
This was the year Joseph took out the shepherd/wiseman/angel.
I asked Rob to take pictures of 'everyone' because I was feeding babies bottles. I meant the kids, but he took pics of everyone lounging, watching the kids.
Oh, maybe I was just holding them both. Rob's dad narrated.
Rob's view
Ah, he made it in a picture. Grandma is showing them how the baby goes in the manger.
out of order....riding the donkey.
I don't think this is the way the pregnant lady rides
serious face
Joseph and Mary


















1 comment:
Loved all your postings! Looks like you had a wonderful visit with the Stephensons. All the kids are growing so much, I can't believe how much they are changing since we saw you in the summer!
Post a Comment