Thursday, January 15, 2015

BYU Christmas Party

 BYU has a Christmas party every year.  I'm not sure if its for employees and student families, or who is invited, but we've gotten an invite every year and this is the first year we've gone.  It was fun!  We are glad we went.  Michael was glad too, I just caught him before he pulled up his smile.
 They played toss a ring on a reindeer.
 Michael running so fast.
 How low can Christopher go?
 Makayla's turn.
 They played a couple times because it was fun for them.  Note: this year we ate donuts first, skipped the Santa line cuz it was crazy long, then did crafts (I fed the babies while Rob helped the kids), then did the games.  It worked out well, wasn't too crowded, and we got there before they ran out of crafts.
 Twins playing with daddy.
 Twins....look at me at the same time.  Joseph's thinkin "who's that walking past?"  Matthew's thinking "huh?!"
 Thanks Joseph for looking.  I know you like your tongue.  Wait, Matthew, you stopped looking?!  Actually, its interesting to see their personalities.  At home Matthew is quick to smile, all over the place exploring, curious, and pleasant. Away from home Matthew just watches, with these expressions.  He explores after a little bit, but not like at home.  He is much slower smiling in new places. Joseph, on the other hand, is super out going away from home.  Happy, "talkative".  At home Joseph will play for a little bit, but gets frustrated that he can't move, wants to be held, has a complainy tone when I'm not helping him/holding him.  I'm curious how this will play out as they get older.  I haven't noticed my other kids' personalities as babies, probably because I don't have anything to compare it too at the time.
 Making crafts.
 Joseph is wondering what is on his shirt.
Oh! hello!
 We found this hat on the ground next to the statues, so Michael tried it on both statues.
 This is new...

 Pin the nose on the reindeer.
 Makayla taking a ride.  This is the only time we've done this.
 I like how they had 2 heights.
Makayla loved participating in everything her brothers could do.

No comments: