French braids! They didn't last long, but I liked doing it.
Uh oh! Pulling himself up to the barricade.
Just sucking on a bell. He loved holding it and shaking it. Then I realized the small balls inside came out, so no more bells for the twins.
Pulling himself up to the fireplace insert (don't worry, its not on). Cute firetruck bum.
First time sitting in the cart shopping! I know, 10 months seems old. It was kind of a pain that we couldn't find one with a car in the front for Makayla to ride in.
Peek-a-boo
Our room is finally back to normal!
Yay! no crib/pack n play! We cleaned the house really well incase we gave tours during a work party we hosted. My friend Rachel and her daughter Kirsten were a big help. We couldn't have done it with out them. They came over for 2 hrs on 2 days to watch the younger kids while I cleaned, and they even helped clean up the toy closet, among other things.
Incase you were wondering what 3 pumping sessions look like. Also, notice how breastmilk separates. The one on the left looks like fat free milk, with a blue hue. The one on the right was from that day. The middle tall one is just starting to separate.
cutie with Minnie Mouse hair.Awww....they're playing together.
trying to share.
Hello Matthew!
Matthew pulling himself up to the couch
Let's share this balloon. (I though this was a funny sequence)
Hey, wait, where'd my balloon go?
Matthew sees if the balloon holds up to the toy.
Matthew's got it.
Joseph's like, wait, I can still reach it.
Matthew rolls away with it.
And back again. "Hey, it's miinnne" Makayla gave Joseph a toy because he was crying because Matthew took the balloon away.
He still has it.
He's kicking me!
Maybe I can reach it.
If I just lean....rats, my thighs are in the way.
Hi Joseph!
A better smile, but not as clear of a picture.
I don't know how this became a collage, but I like it. Cute Matthew.
Sorry, so many pictures, but I like them for different reasons.
The Young Women did a service project....They made us dinner (spaghetti) and kidnapped our kids (even the babies!)...Rob knew it was going to happen. He told me not to make dinner, and to have the house clean. Then, right before the appointed time he said we were bringing the kids to the church and the Young women were going to watch them. I guess Michael doesn't do well with surprises and new things because he started bawling at the prospect. We've had one YW babysit before, so I told him she was going to be there and it would be fun. And no, he couldn't stay with us. I gave him lots of hugs & then he was fine. I got the diaper bag packed quick and we went. The YW had tons of activities for them. The kids LOVED it. We enjoyed our dinner and peace and quiet. We played Monopoly Deal, got Christmas presents ready, and even had time to start watching The Giver before it was time to pick the kids up. I think it was the best service project idea ever, especially since it takes 2 people to babysit our kids the occasions we go on a date (1-2 times/ month).
The kids brought home coloring books and still love coloring in them.
The next day Makayla threw up in the car, all over Matthew's carseat. (easier to clean than the car, though) Too much cookies/candy from the YW the night before :) Anyways, when I washed the carseat cover, it came out like this. A rag looped through the wholes. I thought it was funny, so I took a picture. We have 2 carseat covers for that carseat, so I found it still looped through 2 weeks later. whoops.
Pulling himself up to the wall?! (don't mind the laundry)
The weekend before this Rob lowered Matthew's crib. I heard crying and "saved" Matthew. It was the first time he had done that. Notice Joseph's is still raised (a month later too). Joseph isn't pulling himself up yet.








































No comments:
Post a Comment