Sunday, January 11, 2015

Twins

Cute Joseph
Matchy Joseph and Matthew
I don't want to sit here anymore, and if you make me, I will slide down.
First time Matthew was up on all fours.  doing a somersault?
Crawling posistion.  Funny thing is, this was in November.  Now in January, he just started 'normal crawling' instead of army crawling.
Playing together.
Matthew will do anything to get around the barricade by the stairs, even go behind the couch to get around it.
I forgot to put the baby gate up, and forgot Matthew was in his room with the door open.  I thought I should check on him and found him head down lying down the stairs like this, happy as a clam.  I grabbed him, then my camera, then recreated it :)
Makayla asked for this picture.
babies playing with blocks.

Hello down there!  I love looking over the ledge at them playing.
This video is one of the few times they've interacted together.  usually they are indifferent to each other.
playing together.

Can't ever get them both looking.
Matthew is trying to go up the stairs.
First time!
Why is he torturing me?!
mmmmm
Go BYU!
Happy Joseph
Matthew looked at both balls and went straight for the basketball.  He loves pushing them around.
UH OH
Not the tupperware cupboard.
Babies at their 9 month dr appts with their new books from the dr.


No comments: