Thursday, January 15, 2015

Rob's work Christmas party, take 1

Makayla was very specific that she wanted her Minnie Mouse dress and Minnie Mouse dress.  (now when I wear my hair in a messy bun she says I have minnie mouse hair)
They had a pretend fire at Rob's work party.

Roberto (not to be confused with Rob) holding Joseph, who is eating the white elephant present.
Michael was happy with his present.
Matthew trying to get Makayla's shoe while she isn't looking.
Hey, I see you.
Christopher's box was a wii....but it ended up being an opened bottle of spray n wash.  The guy that brought it felt bad.

Makayla got this ping pong table, then with Rob's encouragement, wrapped it up and gave it to Christopher and Michael for Christmas.  They love it!  This party was especially fun because we do parties with this group a couple times a year.  There were only 3 other kids, and the oldest was almost 4, but its fun to know some people from Rob's work.  It was a pot luck & the food was delicious.  We played a really fun game that was a 'who's line is it anyways' game.  All the work people (not spouses, though most have seen it) participate in a play 4 times/ week.  Our family did it a lot from the time I was prego with Makayla until she was 6 months old or so.  In the game we reinacted scenes from the play, but our characters had different attributes and we had to use 3 certain words in our discussion.  So, I was chosen to go first, with 2 other people.  I was a missionary who acted like Olaf from Frozen.  I can't remember which words I had to work in, but Rob was impressed with my performance.

No comments: