Joseph's looking at the camera, but Matthew is too busy focusing on the ornament.
There we go! both looking and smiling! If only more of Joseph was showing and Matthew wasn't cut off it would be perfect. Oh well. They are cuties.
Looking at the snow globe (that plays music) with Daddy.
Daddy getting the garland ready...with lots of helpers.
He's so good with involving the kids. I need a chill pill or something in order to do so.
Silly candid shot
I think a couple more strands of lights were added after this, but here's an idea of our Christmas light decorations.
Why are you so uncomfortable Joseph? Is it because you see Santa & you do NOT want to get any closer?Matthew also refuses to look.
I forced them anyways. Haha. Classic crying Santa picture.
Matthew's like "get me out of here"
Michael was very excited to see Santa. Christopher had no interest, perhaps because of the discussion he and Rob had after Christmas. Christopher was excited and grateful after the discussion, but not interested in seeing Santa this year. Makayla was SOOO excited to see Santa, until we were 10 feet away. Then she started shouting that she was NOT going to be near Santa. We didn't even try for a picture of all the kids with Santa when only 1 would willingly be near him.
More decorating the tree pictures.They played a fun reindeer game a speech class.
This was as close as I got to a "Christmas clothes by the Christmas tree" picture this year.
Joseph saying "tee" and pointing to the tree. Thanks to the season they learned a new word. Soon 2 more that sounded the same came about....tee also meant "treat" or "trade" (as in, trade that toy with your brother). Context is very important with toddlers. Also, Joseph LOVED the Christmas tree. He gave it hugs often. It was too funny and too cute.My mom sent a box of activities to do. Makayla and Michael especially enjoyed this one. Christopher loved the mad-libs books. The 3 older kids loved the coloring stuff and puzzles. The twins loved the cars. I think there were more activities, and there were treats, but I can't remember everything right now. It was perfect timing because Rob was immobile (more on that in a different post)& the kids were used to him taking them on excursions or playing outside.
Aww...Michael by the Christmas tree.
















1 comment:
What fun Christmas pictures!
I'm glad the kids had a fun time with the activities, and that they came at such a helpful time!
Post a Comment