Wednesday, March 23, 2016

End of February

 Makayla's new bed!  Some friends of ours gave us this awesome bed for Makayla.  You can see her through the window.
 This is the ladder.  She loves her bed so much she always mentions it in her prayers "thank you for my new bed."  She sleeps on a twin mattress up there.

 Down here where her dressers are is a place for a double bed.  She says she's going to live in her house bed when she is a mommy.  Sorry honey.  When you grow up, you have to live in your own house.

 I don't know if its a coincidence or what, but these guys each have a boot on their right foot, the same foot as Daddy's walking boot.  They were very excited about their boots.
 Michael's crazy hair and faces after his bath.  Little rascals anyone?

 Rob's brother had a h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e case of appendicitis while on his mission 45 mins from our house.  We got permission to go visit him at the hospital.  We brought Rob's granny, so she sat in the front seat.  I sat next to Matthew.  Usually there is an empty seat between the twins, so thought this new arrangement was new and exciting....until Matthew tried falling asleep on the way home...nowhere to lay his head.
 They were very excited about the big full MOON!  Joseph can even find it during the day.  And, after reading them a book by Eric Carle about the moon (a million times), he wants to jump up and grab the moon.
 Christopher and Michael visiting Uncle Thomas at the hospital.
 twins checking out their shadows...too bad mine covered theirs.
 I don't know what craziness was going on, but they did this
 Then this several times.  But, they looked at the camera in the first one!
 Reading is messy.

 Diaper box train classic.
 Classic "twins can't look at the same time"
 Close enough.
 Chasing ducks at a neighbor's house.  I push an empty stroller following them on walks, so if they won't listen, I can strap them in & not carry a "kicking and screaming toddler"  Not enough energy for that.


 Matthew and Makayla playing a game while Joseph reads.

 Makayla showing off her finished puzzle that she did all by herself.

 I need to put the pic side by side with the other kids to see how similar they look. (and take one of Joseph if it still fits him!)
 Makayla has been into braids lately.  1 braid= Elsa, 2 braids= Anna.  She's coloring by tracing around the picture too.
 My wheat grinder exploded when I was sitting right next to it, spilling wheat everywhere, but luckily no one got hurt.  I hadn't used it since before the twins were born, and 2 cups in- yikes. I just got it back from being fixed (still under warranty- yay!!) & am excited to use it again.

No comments: