I was spoiled by Rob & the kids. It was fun for them to go to the dollar store with Rob and pick something out for me (and have something to spend their allowance on ;)
Rob bought me those beautiful blue flowers & made this super yummy dinner. It doesn't look like much, but it was the most creamy chicken enchiladas I've ever had. mmmmmm. I want some more now.
Here we have hipster Matthew.
He is so good at riding his scooter! He loves having a glove or sock on his hand & thats his favorite hat....I need to find the blue one that we have that's the same style.
Both on their scooters at the same time?! (sort of) And we found both orange beanies at the same time...stars aligned.
Joseph isn't quite at home on his scooter yet.
trying to get a pic of these 2 in their matching clothes. #twinproblems
How many kids can ride a horsey ride from daddy?
There we go. Now I got a picture of them in their matching outfits. Joseph has some sort of halo around him....
Brian and Kelsi stopped by on their way to an adventure destination. Brian got quite the crowd during "reading time"
Makayla is hanging onto every word.
hmmmm....Joseph and Matthew switched...Joseph was missing from the first picture, and now he found a way onto Brian's lap.
Matthew obviously feels like he has the best seat on the reading couch. Joseph looks like he feels a little jipped. Michael has gotten to be such a good little reader! I'm proud of his hard work! Christopher doesn't think he'll make the class goal of everyone reading 40 books....but when you're reading the Eragon series (600? pages? each), it takes alot of time. He'll easily hit his goal of 150 hrs during the school year. (Michael will hit his goal of 100hrs, so they will both get to go to the school skating party & movie party.)
















No comments:
Post a Comment