At the 'costco park'
She started walking along the walls so early (at 10 months) that I thought for sure she would be walking before a year old. It ended up being a week or so after.
We got new chairs in the mother's lounge at church! They were badly needed! Emma looked so cute. She fell asleep nursing and stayed this way when I set her down.
Makayla's hair was especially cute one Sunday.
Here's Michael's drawing close up (from the first pic of this post)
Zachary playing on Rob's parents' 4 wheeler.
At Rob's parents' house.
Rob's Mom helped me make this skirt in about 2 hours! Super comfy too!
Emma loves wagon rides.
At one summer library activity Joseph was asked to come up during a song.
Then Rubble from Paw patrol was there!
Zachary is so excited to see him!
Trying to get a smile...
I don't know if any of those qualify as a smile..
Joseph got his reading area ready.
Zachary wanted to show he was ready for school, even if he had no where to go.
We are 'sleeping' (I took the pic, she is asleep)
Is it a present or a person?
Peek-a-boo
My sisters and I all had this shirt for our baby dolls. I think my sister Gabrielle fit in hers when we got them though...



























No comments:
Post a Comment