This was a cute picture of most of the nieces and nephews with Taylor and Kalianne. Danielle only brought one of her kids, since it was a quick trip on an airplane.
Zachary was proud of his flower.
The cake!
A quick shot of the beautiful couple.
I was glad Emma learned how to walk on our trip, because I didn't want her crawling around in the beautiful lace dress she was wearing.
My parents
My grandparents with Taylor and Kalianne.
Matthew. (Gabrielle brought a spray bottle and comb with her, so all my kids lined up to have her do their hair when she did her kids hair.)
Michael.
Brothers in law. See Taylor, how many brothers you got! You're not the only boy anymore! We also got some cute family pictures at the temple. We even got great individuals of the kids, and have a great arrangement on our wall. We tried to get a picture of our kids together, but Zachary ran off. I posted a cute one on facebook, but then realized Zachary wasn't in it.
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment