Friday, April 17, 2020

BYU football games

Michael and I enjoyed a very warm beginning of the season game.  It was a super exciting overtime win against USC.

The east bench held up cards to spell '50 years of college football'
And 'go cougs'
I wanted a pic of everyone rushing the field, but then I realized I was making a weird face.
So we tried again and Michael mad a weird face.
There we go.

Fireworks for night games are fun.  One of the night games I went with Zachary and we were late and missed the fireworks in the stadium.  We were a block or 2 away and that was loud enough for him.  He could see them and hear them from where we were.

Emma is all ready to watch the game with her BYU shirt and football.  I'm so glad she leaves  her bows in!  She looks so cute!

Zachary was soo excited to go to a BYU football game and get a cougartail.  We decided (even though they upped the price to $6) to get a cougartail 1 time for each kid.
Silly Zachary.
He fell asleep during the 3rd quarter haha.
Sadly Joseph's pics were fuzzy.



He was also so excited about his cougar tail.  Some of the kids want to go to the game just for the cougartail...which we don't want...we want the kids that care about the game to go, but we also want them to go and enjoy one on one time with a parent.
Grandma brought some candy lol.  One of the games we were given 2 extra tickets, so Michael got to come and bring a friend!  Since Rob had his foot surgery just before Halloween, I went to all the November football games.  Then, in January I was so sick, Rob went to all the basketball games.

No comments: