Yuck! There is a gum tree in the line for the spyder (I think it's called.)
I did not like being in front, I kept my eyes closed unless we were facing backwards. It was scary and I almost backed out, but then I saw a boy with down syndrome get on, so I went too.
That is a nutter butter bar inside a hot dog bun. He ate the hot dog first. We stayed at the Lagoon campground 2 nights, and went to Lagoon 2 days. I thought I would take the little kids back early and get them in bed, but they wanted to stay until closing, so we did. There was lots of crying and whining putting them to bed, but I would do it again. Just remember, you can't check-in to your campsite until after lunch, even though Lagoon opens before then. So don't get there too early. (You can enter the park before it opens, but rides won't be open yet.)
This was the only ride Makayla wasn't allowed on. She was the perfect height because she could ride on the scary rides and the little kid rides.
Makayla and Zachary
Twins
This ride was tricky because they all wanted to be in their own car, so by the time the last one got on, the first one was done.
Green shirted boys in a green car.
Joseph matches his car too.
Christopher and Zachary on the dragon. We didn't get Emma a wrist band, we figured she'd hang out in the stroller the whole time, and she did, but it was annoying to always have someone with her. Zachary especially loved Bombora, which we nicknamed 'the beach boys roller coaster' because they played beach boys music on it.
Makayla and Mom
This was funny. I love the tilt-a-whirl. Joseph was all happy in this picture, but then we got going and he shouted "NOOOO! Stop leaning! STOOOOPPPP!" Maybe because he was on the outside.
Some of the sleepers in the tent. Michael is on the other side of Christopher and Makayla is at their feet. (This is in the morning.)
Emma slept with me, except when I got up to go to the bathroom, then take this picture. She rolled off the air mattress when I got up to help Rob put the rain fly on because a storm came in the middle of the night. Oh, and the first night she had a hard time settling down, but then I realized I didn't sing 'I am a child of God' to her, like I do every night. Once I did, she went right to sleep.
We were at Lagoon for Michael's bday, but when we got home we made his cake and celebrated.
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment