Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Beginning of June

Daddy time
naptime outside while the kids play and mom rests in a camp chair.
Cute baby squeezed into a newborn onesie.
The twins didn't take a nap this day (probably trashing their room instead), but just around dinner time I looked down and saw Matthew had fallen asleep like this.  He was VERY unhappy when he woke up.
Where did everybody go?

I was trying to get a picture of the twins together to show their coordinating clothes...This was as close as they got together.  The summer is so much nicer than last summer. Instead of running back & forth between the two, hoping they don't fall & get hurt, I get to sit and nurse the baby while they play.  This scenario did make me a littl nervous, but it turned out ok.
Ah, there they are in their coordinating clothes.  The shirts are from Rob's parent's trip to Rome during their month long retirement celebration cruise.
This is how we did our first excursion out of the house with 6 kids by myself.  We just went to the bread outlet store for bread (Christopher is holding it) and its national  donut day, so they were giving out free donuts (only mini ones for the kids, and whole ones for adults, so they felt jipped.)   Stay tuned to see a better arrangement on the stroller.


I guess they forgot the 'no gardener snakes in the house rule,' Notice the Harry Potter book by Christopher.  He read the whole series in 2 months, besides 2 other 300+ page books.
Joseph was very excited to hold Zach.
Matthew was very excited to hold Zach.
Sadly Makayla only wore this darling hand-me down outfit once before she decided the back was too tight/confining.  The shrug and necklace bracelet really added a nice touch.

She wanted a silly picture too.
I can't remember why I took a picture of Matthew at breakfast, but here he is, saying cheese.
Silly girl in the baby car seat.
We'll have to take a pic of Zach when he's her age, because they have the same eyes (especially in this pic).  I feel like I should dress him in pink.
Snoozing away on mamma's lap
Thanks Matthew for stealing my phone and giving me dozens of pictures like this.
And this?  What is this even?  his legs?
Course, then here am I taking pics like this...
Christopher and Michael did a 1/2 day summer camp at school for 3 weeks.  They shared their olympic stuff with their siblings....it didn't last an hour before the twins trashed it sadly.
Fun idea, but I made them stop cuz I was afraid Michael's weight is bad for the "baby bike" as it is affectionately called.

Water challenge!
Double trouble.  What one doesn't think of, the other does.  This was only about 2 dozen eggs, but still.  Rob was reading to the older kids downstairs and I was feeding the baby.  Rob cleaned up the mess while I cleaned up the twins.  Great partnership.

Little burrito baby.
Another "Sleeping on mom" pose.

No comments: