Joseph wanted in on the binkie sucking action.
Christopher was having so much fun with cousin Gracie. She is a very happy baby!
I wanted some candid shots...4 generations.
Cousins playing. McCoey and Joseph are checking out the drawers by the TV
I got stinging nettle when we hiked Stuart falls. We tried hiking it on the 4th of July, but it was too crazy crowded, so we went on the 6th.
Makayla and Michael checking out the water.
Rob and Joseph (and our shoes) and the water fall.
I thought it was an easy hike (this was my first time). Well, by the end, Rob had 2 carriers on (thanks to his sister Trish for letting us borrow one!) and wore both twins 3/4 of the way back to the car. He is an awesome twin dad! The twins walked 1/2 way to the falls. Makayla walked almost the whole hike! I wore Zachary the whole hike, and the water backpack on the way back. Christopher and Michael lead the pack! Rob's Granny also hiked it!
At the bean museum (followed by creamery lunch, then the rec center!)
Christopher reading Harry Potter.
Makayla and Zachary
Makayla, Zachary, Joseph, and Christopher.
Michael playing tetherball at Granny's house.
Matthew found a skateboard, so he was happy.
Rob was going for the favorite Uncle (and Daddy) award.
The kids are showing McCoey how to wrestle and play.
I don't have a pic, but he soon joined the fun and LOVED it!
Look over here!
Now look over here! This is in the church history museum, near where the new Joseph Smith movie is.
Joseph building blocks so carefully.
there!
Michael had a pretty good temple building session too.
Apparently Matthew was done.
Proud of his creation.
Christopher helping out, holding Zachary.
Out of the picture, Michael!
Cheese. And that wrapped up a busy 2 weeks with family.




























No comments:
Post a Comment