Friday, September 16, 2016

How we get to church and the middle of July

 Here's how I get 4 kids under the age of 4 to church by myself.  Joseph is sitting forward on the little sit& stand seat..  makayla is either standing on the platform that Matthew is, or she's sitting on the bar. (She "couldn't walk" because her shoes were a little big & wouldn't stay on her feet.) Yes, this is heavy & difficult to push.
 Sleeping with daddy. I woke Rob & told him this Zachary couldn't breath well, so they switched positions.
 This is more comfortable anyways.  Little nap inbetween church meetings.

 Piggy back ride fun.
 She looks like she loves having an older brother.

 We were at the pet store buying a hamster for Michael's birthday & saw this turtle trying to climb up.  Rob was worried cuz he said if turtles flip on their shells, they can't get up.  We watched him try & try to climb, but he fell on his back.  We watched him try and try to flip over and he DID!  Then he was tired & didn't move after that.


 Dog pile! Matthew, Joseph, Makayla, Christopher.

 Free slurpie day!  (The lady handing out cups said "oh, what a nice family!"  Makayla said, "We have a Daddy too!"  The lady said, "I can tell.")  This is how we fit 6 kids in a minivan (Zachary's carseat is the other side of Joseph.

 Sleeping in the swing.
 Dress like a cow day!  We need better tape...our spots didn't stay on very well.
 Makayla and Michael loved making the masks.
 Michael proudly showing his off.

 a parade over the ramp?
 Zachary after his 2 month shots.  He was a whomping 13 lbs!  This is a 6 month outfit!
 I can't remember why I took this picture of Joseph...to distract him, maybe?
 Matthew enjoying the tunnel.
 Everyone wants to talk to Zachary during tummy time.

 too close
 Digging under the trampoline.
 Makayla having a picnic with her friend Maddie. yes, I feel like I have 2 sets of twins when they are together.
 Trying to get a picture on a moving tire swing is hard!
 Michael enjoys it (and the walk to the swing)
If only Matthew was looking...

No comments: