Kids (and aunts/uncles) playing at Bartholomew pond. I didn't leave the shade from the easy up we brought very often. newborn excuse ;0) he was 6 weeks old, so I could have, but its easier to play lifeguard from here.
Nathanael fell asleep right here...looks uncomfortable. Haha, he fell asleep like this at the pool too (well, across his mom's legs there). No warning...good thing he wasn't in the water at the time.
Christopher got the kids to dig a "hot tub."
2 parts....see how many cousins fit in the first section!
Gabrielle & Nathanael enjoying the shade.
Danielle and Joshua venturing out of the shade...cute swimming skirt!
After that we went home (us to our house) and showered for family pictures. Then we went to the reunion house for the pictures.
Now who is who? Jk, its obvious to me. Joshua looks like his mom.
Which one is Zachary? That one!
Zachary's saying "He can do the cool arm muscles thing. I can do my cool tongue thing."












No comments:
Post a Comment