As is this one (only missing Cambrai's husband, Ammon, who just started a summer internship that week) For having so many people in the picture, I am VERY impressed that we got a good one!
This one is going on the wall too. Joseph was being a stinker and only wanted to be in pictures if he was sitting, or if Daddy was holding him.
Christopher looks so old in this picture! (The sun was super bright, so his glasses turned into sunglasses for the picture, so we decided to take his individual picture w/o glasses & I can't believe how grown up he looks!)
Michael is always very photogenic. I love it!
Makayla has a hard time showing a natural smile for pictures, but she did get my nose wrinkle in there.
I am so impressed we got one of him smiling! Silly Joseph.Cute Matthew.
Serious pose Zachary. (Christopher even wore this outfit as a baby. Cute doggies.)
4 yr old girl cousins (each 5 weeks apart from each other)...maybe we should have made them recreate the baby one they did last time we had pictures? Funny that they randomly all had their hair pulled back the same direction.Baby boy cousins a week apart in age.
My famly of origin. Siblings are in age order...I'm the oldest.
Grandparents with all the grandkids...pretty sure Joseph is moaning in this picture. Matthew's stance makes me laugh.
2 yr old boy picture. 4 cousins born w/in 7 months of each other.
Siblings. I think my sister Cambrai has a perfect model pose in these picture.
Mom and Dad (or Grandma & Grandpa)
(Don't look Joseph!)

















1 comment:
What a fun week we had together! So glad Alyssa was able to come take pics for us- she did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment