Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Sunday best & Christopher's first week away from home

Cute kids walking to church.
Here's how we get to church by ourselves (since Rob is in the bishopric & has meetings before church...9am church)
I forgot to have Rob take a pic when he dropped Christopher off for Outdoor school.  Here its after school is over, and they call it "Camp Big Springs."  No one knows what I'm talking about when I say outdoor school.
Joseph is excited to see him....I think he was the last one to hug him.  Christopher's lips were so chapped, it was hard for him to tell me all about it...teach me the camp songs, show me the schedule, and their menu.
Makayla was excited to see him.
Matthew was the MOST excited to see him...well, maybe Michael too.  Michael's jumping up and down in this pic, while Matthew might be crying.  Several times Matthew cried throughout the week while Christopher was gone because he's his buddy.  "La-La" in a sad cry voice....funny that the twins call all their siblings La-la...the name only makes sense for Makayla.
Out of order...going in for the hug.
Brothers!  I saw the first bus pull up & didn't think much of it, kind of looked for him.  But then the second bus pulled up and they were singing camp songs and I could see Christopher in the window,  I was glad I was wearing sunglasses.  I now understand why moms cry when their sons get home from missions.

Joseph looked too cool for school.

No comments: